| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print
Author Topic: EOW 1W MATRA 1.9 RESTORATION  (Read 32489 times)
TELBOY

« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2018, 01:21:21 pm »

Hopefully winter has been and gone. Whilst replacing brake pipe clips I noted that the outside fuel tank strap had suffered from the dreaded metal worm! so I had to make one of these and fit. Relatively simple task but on first glance the rotted one looked ok but the tank had dropped and was resting on the chassis.
Jon Weywadt
YaBB God

« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2018, 11:17:11 am »

Hopefully winter has been and gone. Whilst replacing brake pipe clips I noted that the outside fuel tank strap had suffered from the dreaded metal worm! so I had to make one of these and fit. Relatively simple task but on first glance the rotted one looked ok but the tank had dropped and was resting on the chassis.

I solved that problem several years ago by making a new set in stainless steel. Replaced them at the same time I installed stainless cooling and heating pipes. Also replaced the pipes mounting straps.

Matranaut par excellence Cool
TELBOY

« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2018, 09:53:01 am »

I solved that problem several years ago by making a new set in stainless steel. Replaced them at the same time I installed stainless cooling and heating pipes. Also replaced the pipes mounting straps.

Snap.already fitted stainless pipes and brackets!
TELBOY

« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2018, 01:59:43 pm »

Hi all.  More help needed!  Can anyone share a photo of the brake pressure limiter? Not sure i am connecting inlet and outlet correctly!  Many thanks Tel
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: