| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Murena market price !  (Read 154 times)
Johan Edström

« on: April 01, 2018, 01:44:29 pm »

Hi,

I posted a WTB add for a Murena 2,2 some time ago on this forum, but have not bought any car yet. I have though been offered a interesting 2,2 Murena 1982, with only around 30000 km, totally original but has not been on the road since 1984. The owner has started the car, and driven it short distances on a regular basis. It is Hudson green, with brown velour interior😀

Question is, how does one value such a car ? The owner ( i think ) is looking to get around 10,000€ for it. Is that a fair price for such a car ? Im asking you people here on this forum, since i think this is the place to get the best, and most honest answers. Im aware that it is going to take time and that im going to spend more money on it just to get it on the road again.
Matra_Hans
YaBB God

Owner of Bagheera, Rancho, Murena & Espace

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 09:34:35 am »

You have not got much response on your question.

Personally I find the price of 10.000 Euro in the high end for a car that has not been on the road for almost 35 years (you might have to change gaskets, hoses etc.), however on the plus side is the very low mileage.
However try to check on Mobile.de or ebay-kleinansige.de what is on the marked and at what price.
Regards Hans
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: