| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Where to get the new, new fuse board?  (Read 6 times)
Grapes

« on: Today at 01:18:36 am »

The edge terminals on my car are very wonkey and some are broken and i tried looking for those little jaw edge terminals but they ssem to be discontinued. I also chased down the French made one by JMI83 but as far as I could understand he stopped making them and seems to have sold the last of his stock just a few months ago. However I also believe someone else is continuing it and there's a similar board from Belgium? Or maybe those are from the same person. Long story short, I would like a new one, particularly one that does away with the old type of connectors. I know carjoy has them but I heard so many bad things about them from local guys at the club that I prefer not to support them and the ones from Simon seem to rely on the old edge terminals.
I also found this video but the websites at the end say "page not found" and I'm a bit hesitent towards mailing random e-mail addresses I see in a video with a question if I can buy something from them 😅 It's a bit too easy for anyone receiving that to say "sure send me money" if you know what I mean Smiley
Hope someone can help me find what I'm looking for.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: