| Home  Blogs  Help Search Login Register  
Blog Index » WENs 2 Mk3 Espaces » Disaster again.
Disaster again.
by WessexElectricNutter ... November 10, 2014, 08:34:38 pm
So, since my last blog entry, I got rid of a car (focus) and the blue espace is back on the road, I also gained an Omega B but hey.

The Silver Espace has been riddled with yet more faults, its becoming a lot like a lemon. A power steering pipe burst and sent fluid everywhere, including (the entrance to) Guildford station carpark. AA patched it up and thankfully, the patch has lasted over 2,000 miles and I got a new pipe too. I found a calliper that was binding, so I replaced it, broke the replacement, got another, works. After a problem trying to bleed the bloody brakes.

Now a new problem, the gear control cable snapped on the day I write this. Driving off from Fishbourne roundabout, on the A27, reminding a guy his lights was off, *crunch*..... oh and the gearstick goes flop in 3rd and fourth. Great. Stop, turn it off, turn it on, still flop.... I think I got a bigger problem. Drove home in only third, clogging up most of the traffic with hazards on letting them know I got a big problem, but made it. However, looks like i got a control cable issue, I can't use first, second, fifth or reverse. I'm glad it happened about a mile and a half from home and not 200 miles like what happened to my clio when my brake pads wore out completely! And I thought the discs were warped.

0 Comments | Write Comment

Most Recent
The Espace isn't for everyone.
MOT standards... or mix of.
*Sniff* *sniff* - "Whats that smell?"
First long trip and another working espace!
Disaster again.
They're the same but they are also different
How hard can it be......
Archive
May 2015 (1)
April 2015 (1)
December 2014 (2)
November 2014 (1)
July 2014 (1)
June 2014 (5)
Blog Mod 1.08 by Charles Hill