| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bagheera passed MoT  (Read 6709 times)
Bagheera Lars

« on: September 22, 2008, 10:46:00 am »

What do you do on a monday morning, when life is a little boring from a working point of wiew.? Well, you take one of your Matras to the lokal MoT-station, Either this can save the day, or make it even more monday-like.
So I took the Bagheera out on a very early morningstray. The young man at the MoT-station looked like this could save his day. Everything went well, untill the braketest. It did not brake the same on the frontweels( the left a little less than the right) The Young MoT-guy tried again and again." This cant be right "he said, "everything has been ok until now, I would be very sorry to fail it becaurse of this...."No problem I said, let me take it for a race around the block, and give it some hard(heart)-breaking, then I am sure it will be allright. And Yes....after a short ride, it braked perfect. The young man was releaved that he could pass it. "That gives me hope for that you will come back here next time with this beautyfull car", he said.

Now My monday looks a lot brighter Grin

Lars Tjørnelund

M 530 LX 1972, Bagheera 1 S 1976, Rancho 1978
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 02:43:58 pm »

What do you do on a monday morning, when life is a little boring from a working point of wiew.?

Haha, it must have been a very good party yesterday, since you were that courageous this morning! Grin

And Yes....after a short ride, it braked perfect. The young man was releaved that he could pass it. "That gives me hope for that you will come back here next time with this beautyfull car", he said.

Hoooray! Nice guy! Cheesy

Nice trick with the brakes, by the way...

- Anders

PS: Lars and I met in Ryslinge yesterday at the local church. My cousin was to have her daughter baptised at the same day that Lars' brother had chosen to have *his* daughter baptised! Cheesy

1982 Talbot Matra Murena 2.2 prep 142
2017 BMW i3 "Charged Professional" 94Ah

Used to own:
2001 Renault Matra Grand Espace "The Race" V6 24v
1997 Renault Matra Espace 2.0 8V
1987 Renault Matra Espace J11 2.2
Matra_Hans
YaBB God

Owner of Bagheera, Rancho, Murena & Espace

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 08:30:20 pm »

Well done Lars!
During the next two years you just need to remember to race your Bagheera a little bit more.

Hans
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: