| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Stop  (Read 6622 times)
Spyros

I'm a real donkey!

« on: October 04, 2008, 10:47:04 am »

The project is stopped.

My usage of the blogging facility probably also. There is something wrong with the structure.
RazorbackNOR

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 05:54:46 am »

What happened...? And what was wrong....?

2010 Mazda 3 1,6  Diesel Gunmetal Blue
1983 Matra Murena 2.2 Platine
50cc Pocketbike
IPSC shooter
Spyros

I'm a real donkey!

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 09:37:27 am »

Reading, finding back stuff, organizing, Sharing pictures, with the Blog is not as easy as you'd think.
I was very enthousiastic at the idea and I still think that this is a wonderfull idea. But I feel that the moderators are limited by the tool capabilities.

Last first ? I don't know if it's the good way.
I'd also like to comme back to a post and add another chapter, so organising your stuff not because of the time it has been posted but by subjects, interests. Have a try, develop your own blog here and maybee you'll find also some limitations.

On the other hand, after having to start over several times smooting the cuts, (It's actually my second mould) I think I'm spending too much time on it. I estimate to several weeks the needed time to complete it. I've several other important project that takes priority. For instance, I'm now developping my own press in order to produce the central section of the floor. (already the 4th itteration of the press because when you come with 20 tons, steel is really not resistant and also it's easy to engender deformation where you don't want )
It's another aspect of project management. Sometimes, you need to kill a promising project and accept the losses, just to avoid even more losses
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: