| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Removing the valves  (Read 15795 times)
Spyros

I'm a real donkey!

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2009, 05:27:57 pm »

I had the same issue on a VW KR engine.
I took a 10 cm piece of steel pipe, cut 2 windows on the side and ... that was it  Grin
Oskar

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2009, 08:25:37 pm »

hey
I used that biltema and extended it with steel  Smiley

peugeot 205 gti
murena 1.6
krede
YaBB God

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2009, 08:28:19 pm »

Yahh.. I thought of that too... But I'm to lazy Smiley
Lennart Sorth
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2009, 06:31:24 pm »

well... shipping to Dk turned out to be 20£!.. which stings a bit... but what the hell..

Do remember that I make frequent trips between UK and DK, and sometimes even checkin luggage.

I wish we had done so last time though, as we were pulled aside in security to my sons great annoyance ("its just my bloody bag with my MacBook Pro!, how should I be able to killl a pilot with that??!").

Minutes later the nice man pulled up MY BACHO waterpump pliers ... which just happened to be in my sons bag because he had lent it to a friend, and when he got it back, he forgot to offload it from his bag to MY workshop....  :-)

needless to say, we'll get the score settled later when I find a place that stocks a good selection of BACHO tools here in the UK :-)

But anyway, in case we checkin luggage, I could easily save you the shipping - then its in DK, and you can make arrangements from there.

/Lennart

Lennart.Sorth@matrasport.dk
Murena 1983 1.9i silver // Honda e '20 Charge Yellow  // VW Polo '22 1.0 tsi silver//
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: