| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Who is going to Romorantin?  (Read 18945 times)
Bart_Maztra

« on: May 25, 2009, 07:17:16 pm »

Who is going to the Romorantin meeting 30 and 31th may 2009?

Me,
Suffolkpete,

michaltalbot
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 09:58:11 pm »

Me and Pavel with his blue 2,2  Wink

Titus

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 08:21:48 pm »

See you there.

1.6 Murena
michaltalbot
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 09:53:28 pm »

Hm  Embarrassed Pavel phoned few hours ago and is not able to drive - he has some health problems...
So, just me and Maruska  Wink

michaltalbot
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 10:36:20 pm »

Hello Titus  Smiley was that Your Murena which was standing in front of me, near the Cheverny castle?  Grin

For all: pictures from my trip to Romorantin, including the visit of Circuit des 24 heures du Mans, spy pictures from demolited Matra plant, and also from the beautifull France, are here: http://michaltalbot.rajce.idnes.cz/Francie_09/#album

Lennart Sorth
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 02:13:24 am »

Wonderful Pictures Michal - I will think of you when I pass the Le Mans gates on Tuesday (having spent Monday and most of Tuesday at Place de Jacobins for the LM2009 Scrutineering.)

During the race, I will be working my butt off in the pressroom, just over where the two R8's are parked on  DSC07021.

Will you be there for the race as well ?

/Lennart

Lennart.Sorth@matrasport.dk
Murena 1983 1.9i silver // Honda e '20 Charge Yellow  // VW Polo '22 1.0 tsi silver//
michaltalbot
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 09:45:49 am »

Wonderful Pictures Michal - I will think of you when I pass the Le Mans gates on Tuesday (having spent Monday and most of Tuesday at Place de Jacobins for the LM2009 Scrutineering.)

During the race, I will be working my butt off in the pressroom, just over where the two R8's are parked on  DSC07021.

Will you be there for the race as well ?

/Lennart

Thank You for comment Wink I would like to be there, but it is not possible because of common reasons - time and money Sad now it was cca 700,-E and in october I'm going to go there again for 3th Talbot meeting and one week-end later for Automedon in Paris, so maybe I will spend the whole week in France. But when we have only 20 free days per year it's not possible to be on all events where I want Sad

valross

Bagheera X 1980 + 7 Citroën

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 10:23:56 am »

Thank you for the pictures Micahl!
What is the car in pictures 7581 and 7582?

Lasse
JV

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 12:03:56 pm »

Wonderful pictures. Thanks.
Jan

Jan Verdam
Matra Murena 2.2S bleue columbia
suffolkpete
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 06:15:01 pm »

The Brit contingent did Le Mans as well.  Took a video, using Roy's Quadra with the rear roof hatch removed as a camera car.  It was good to put faces (and cars) to some of the names.  Regrettably I missed the inspection of the Maztra, but my wife wanted to go round some old chateau instead  Sad
Bart_Maztra

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 07:09:40 pm »

Regrettably I missed the inspection of the Maztra, but my wife wanted to go round some old chateau instead  Sad

What about this chateau?

On the return journey, we went to the old public road race track in Reims.

There are pit boxes and grand stands and officials buildings on the side of the road.  All in decay. They are restoring it now. They have done a great job on the pit boxes, as you can see.

Titus

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 08:22:53 pm »

Hello Titus  Smiley was that Your Murena which was standing in front of me, near the Cheverny castle?  Grin

For all: pictures from my trip to Romorantin, including the visit of Circuit des 24 heures du Mans, spy pictures from demolited Matra plant, and also from the beautifull France, are here: http://michaltalbot.rajce.idnes.cz/Francie_09/#album

Michal,

I don't think it was me. But what a great weekend that was. I remember admiring your car without knowing it was yours.

I like your break and entering technique and getting those pictures inside the factory Grin Next time all will surely be developed into flats. The UK contingent were counting the Euros for a deposit on a time share Cheesy

My car was the one with the black front spoiler. Mr.Fox was unfortunately dispatched to the Matra afterlife, hence the black, covering damage.

All the best.

1.6 Murena
michaltalbot
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2009, 10:34:28 pm »

The Brit contingent did Le Mans as well.  Took a video, using Roy's Quadra with the rear roof hatch removed as a camera car.  It was good to put faces (and cars) to some of the names.  Regrettably I missed the inspection of the Maztra, but my wife wanted to go round some old chateau instead  Sad

Wow! The best photo ever! Shocked when did you were there? We were there on thursday...

michaltalbot
YaBB God

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2009, 10:35:26 pm »

The first video is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb7DhP87Xcg

michaltalbot
YaBB God

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2009, 07:08:32 am »

Next one  Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlTkSkTdG3Y

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »