| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Car Cover  (Read 17508 times)
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2009, 10:37:46 am »

Hi David

It looks quite good. I notice it's a bit baggy on the top, but not bad at all. Did you fit it reverse out, or front/rear? Good to know it can stand the heavy rain and winds. Did you fit any underside straps?

/Anders

1982 Talbot Matra Murena 2.2 prep 142
2017 BMW i3 "Charged Professional" 94Ah

Used to own:
2001 Renault Matra Grand Espace "The Race" V6 24v
1997 Renault Matra Espace 2.0 8V
1987 Renault Matra Espace J11 2.2
davidewanprice
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2009, 06:38:47 pm »

At first I fitted it back to front, it is a bit bagy on top, which holds pockets of water BUT none soaked through. So far I have fitted a piece of  rope to hold it on, this goes under the car from door to door. I am also going to add two further ties, one at each end, these will tie on to front/rear toeing hoops, I think this shouls be enough to stop it flying off. That said its had some harsh treatment already and never lifted once... I guess you get what you pay for, but these things I guess don't last forever, i think for the money paid its great..
Murena IRL

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 12:37:56 am »

I just repied to Andy's post on the Bagheera forum re car cover

'I bought a car cover for a Porsche Boxster that fitted really well on my Murena.

It was made by Classic Additions, bought it off ebay. It was used (seller had already sold the car). 

I think if you can get a good used quality Boxster cover would be better. (Some of these high end Porsche covers are over £300 new). '

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: