| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hot air bowing constantly  (Read 5014 times)
2cv

« on: March 20, 2010, 04:48:49 pm »

Hi

I'm new in this forum bought an Espace to today a 2.0 16v year 2001. While examine the car I notice that only hot air was blowing out of one of the channel. The deal said he would fix it before I pick the car up next week if he couldn’t fix we agreed that he would discount me with 5000 Danish crowner.

In the event that I have to deal with it my self dose any body in this forum have an idea how to fix it.  I attached picture of the ventilation channel in question it is the one in the dashboard behind the steering wheel to the left. And the problem is that it is only blowing hot air even if the temperature is set low.

Lars
fragmaster

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 01:35:40 pm »

Hi

I'm new in this forum bought an Espace to today a 2.0 16v year 2001. While examine the car I notice that only hot air was blowing out of one of the channel. The deal said he would fix it before I pick the car up next week if he couldn’t fix we agreed that he would discount me with 5000 Danish crowner.

In the event that I have to deal with it my self dose any body in this forum have an idea how to fix it.  I attached picture of the ventilation channel in question it is the one in the dashboard behind the steering wheel to the left. And the problem is that it is only blowing hot air even if the temperature is set low.

Lars

have had this fault also.. the little wheel dial controller on the drivers side i have banged about from side to side and this has stoped it.. its like a bad contact in this switch, in my opinion also i have had the blower blowing when it is turned off, same fix only on the slide control
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: