| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Min gearkasse sagde farvel  (Read 13749 times)
Phillip Wendt

« on: October 06, 2009, 09:24:32 pm »

Står på engelsk fordi jeg først fandt denne del af forummet efter jeg havde skrevet indlæget!

Transmission fail
« on: Today at 08:56:27 pm »    Reply with quote Modify Remove
Well, i was driving today and to make a long story short, my friend which wanted to try my car, got the stupid idea of wanting to make a burnout in the car. Before i knew it he reved up to 4000 rpm and popped the clutch, this resulted in a horrible crunch sound and now the car is acting very wired in first gear. It seems like that the first gear isnt working anymore.

My questions are:

Where can i get the car fixed - Either People from the club or A Garage ? (near kopenhagen,fyn jylland)

@Hans - You Told me you had the original  engine and box, does it work and what would you be charging me to buy it of you?

- How much are we looking at For at new gearbox for this type car + THE GEARBOX is leeking oil? !!!
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 07:15:17 pm »

Pyt med det Phillip. Den danske sektion er mest til strengt lokale ting eller hvis man ikke er så sikker på sine engelskkundskaber.

Jeg synes i øvrigt at du skal prøve at sende en mail til Frederik Moes i Værløse. Han har i hverttilfælde en del erfaring. http://www.matrasport.dk/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=190

/Anders

1982 Talbot Matra Murena 2.2 prep 142
2017 BMW i3 "Charged Professional" 94Ah

Used to own:
2001 Renault Matra Grand Espace "The Race" V6 24v
1997 Renault Matra Espace 2.0 8V
1987 Renault Matra Espace J11 2.2
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: