| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: William Falconer from Bristol U.K.  (Read 31393 times)
kajva6

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2010, 10:24:35 pm »

hello...i still not recive money back....but he mail me after 4 month....he has a financial problem and so he can not return me money...so i m with no parts and with no money....i dont know what can i do....now i haw 120e bank credit on month for nothing....
GP
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2010, 11:12:43 pm »

Statement of facts:

I ordered parts totalling £1110:90 from Will Falconer at Matra Magic 10th. August 2009.

I waited patiently and listened to extensive excuses for non supply of goods until January 2010, then requested a refund.

Nothing was recieved or heard of after this, so a County Court Judgement was issued April 2010 by Northampton County Court UK.

Will Falconer finally accepted the judgement after the Office of Fair Trading were to be contacted and promised to pay back the money in 4 x installments.

No money was ever recieved.

Finally a Warrant of Execution was applied for July 2010 ( Bailiffs would visit his property to recover good to the value of the claim)

August 2010 money finally paid back in full by Will Falconer.

Without prejudice.

GP

« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 08:35:13 pm by GP » Logged
suffolkpete
YaBB God

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2010, 10:42:03 am »

I am continuing to deal with Will, and I have always received the goods or have had a prompt refund, although it is clear from the rate of advancement of the order numbers on the website that he is not doing much business.  I always use a credit card for these transactions, so were there to be a problem, I could use Section 75 0f the Consumer Credit Act to reclaim my money, but so far this has not been necessary.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: