| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Amusing comments  (Read 8897 times)
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« on: December 23, 2009, 07:01:53 am »

We're a gentle and nice bunch of people on the Matra forum.

Let's keep it that way.

Lately, there has been some comments on a sales thread, which while obviously were meant to be funny, were not encouraging to the original poster. I'm thinking about Phillips Bagheera for sale thread.

I have removed the posts from the thread where it "took off". Fortunately, removing messages is not something we need to do often, but in this case I found it appropriate.

We have different personalities, and that's a great thing, but please keep the supportive tone. If you have something funny to post, please post a new topic. Take care not to make fun of anyone. Please.

Wishing everyone a merry Christmas time! We have snow over most of Denmark and I'm enjoying my mid engined french sports car on the slippery roads. With winter tyres, of course! Wink

/Anders

1982 Talbot Matra Murena 2.2 prep 142
2017 BMW i3 "Charged Professional" 94Ah

Used to own:
2001 Renault Matra Grand Espace "The Race" V6 24v
1997 Renault Matra Espace 2.0 8V
1987 Renault Matra Espace J11 2.2
lewisman

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 06:25:40 pm »

You guys somehow manage to keep everyone pulling (Espace/rancho obviously) or pushing (Baggys/murenas etc) in the same direction so well done for a great job!

Matra ownership in the UK would be a nightmare without this forum even with Roy and the rest of the MEC to call on.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year when it comes! Grin

David
michaltalbot
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 08:01:09 pm »

Yes Sir! Wink

So You wanted to say that I have to make a special 3 breasts topic? Cool no, don't be afraid of that, Anders  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

andyowl

New exhaust "straight through" - good sound!

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 08:40:09 am »

lewisman wrote..
You guys somehow manage to keep everyone pulling (Espace/rancho obviously) or pushing (Baggys/murenas etc) in the same direction so well done for a great job!

I'd like to add my sincere thanks to the team that keeps this forum running and under control!

I don't underestimate how much time you spend on this volunteer task but rest assured that it much appreciated. This is a good time to say "thank you"! You make a great contribution to keping these cars and this marque alive and well.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Andy and "Charlie" Owler

Back in business for fun!
Oskar

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 01:51:44 pm »

what about michals amusing threats to us who dont keep our matras original?  Cool Grin Wink Huh

peugeot 205 gti
murena 1.6
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2009, 08:41:48 am »

Exactly, Oskar, we can't have fun without having fun... so to speak!
Michal, I'm going to look forward to a new topic about sitting three abreast and three breasted aliens! Wink

And thanks for the positive feedback - Lennart deserves a share too, as he's the one keeping the hardware and software running in good shape. And to http://www.clubarnage.com/ which hosts our forum and has paid for the hardware.

/Anders

Used to own:
Lennart Sorth
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2010, 07:22:38 pm »

And thanks for the positive feedback - Lennart deserves a share too
Well possibly, but you  Anders is currently doing far more of the housekeeping, - as I am rather busy in my personal life right now. You deserve LOTS of credit for that. Thanks!.

I'll buy you a pint next time I'm at the local (and drink it for you)

/Lennart

Lennart.Sorth@matrasport.dk
Murena 1983 1.9i silver // Honda e '20 Charge Yellow  // VW Polo '22 1.0 tsi silver//
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 05:32:00 am »

Thanks a lot, Lennart! Smiley

/Anders

Used to own: