| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Murena wheels wanted  (Read 7421 times)
zac

« on: March 22, 2010, 02:13:43 pm »

I'm supposed to be selling my Murena at Essen in a couple of weeks time and the company that is refurbishing the wheels have had them for the last 6 weeks and won't return my calls etc.

Has anyone in the UK got some Murena wheels I can buy? Tyres would be good but the main thing is the wheels!

thanks

Zac
davidewanprice
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 08:18:18 pm »

How many do you need? Are you wanting originals are would you take som 15 inch momos?
zac

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 09:59:47 am »

the guy with the wheels finally got back to me and says the wheels will be ready at the end of the week - after all the other promises I'm not sure I believe him.

Roy is coming down on Monday to check the car over so I'm still interested in wheels just in case.

I'm interested in the 15'' momos, what sort of condition are they in, have they got tyres (and if not what size do they need) and whereabouts are you? Any idea how much you want for them?

cheers

Zac
lewisman

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 12:33:49 am »

Hi Zac

I think we met at the NEC.

I have a complete set of five murena wheels which are in need of a refurb.  One has a good tyre but although the others are possibly legal tread-wise, the sidewalls are not good.

If you need them let me know.

David
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 12:40:46 am by lewisman » Logged
lewisman

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 12:34:48 am »

How many do you need? Are you wanting originals are would you take som 15 inch momos?

Hi David

If you were interested in a swap for a set of 2.2 murena wheels let me know. 

David
zac

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 01:02:30 pm »

Thanks to everyone that offered wheels, I managed to get the wheels back at 10pm last night  Cry

They have been stripped so look awful but at least I can drive the car now

Not sure if anyone would ever think of using wonder wheels in bristol but I certianly can't recommend them!
davidewanprice
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 08:59:15 pm »

If anyone needs any spare original wheels I have three in average condition.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: