| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Passenger side window mechanism  (Read 4485 times)
davidewanprice
« on: March 27, 2011, 11:55:22 pm »

Anyone have a passenger side window mechanism that isn't slow or grinds it's cogs when working let me know! I'm very interested
Jon Weywadt
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 10:08:53 am »

Anyone have a passenger side window mechanism that isn't slow or grinds it's cogs when working let me know! I'm very interested

I have two spare doors in stock. Don't know if the window mechanisms are there. Will check.

Update.

If you have the mechanism, but it is just slow, then try what I described in this general discussion post:
http://www.matrasport.dk/forum/index.php/topic,2168.0.html
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 01:34:01 pm by Jon Weywadt » Logged

Matranaut par excellence Cool
davidewanprice
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 01:54:34 pm »

sadly there are knocking noises coming from the mechanism when you raise it, I guess its done to the load and resistance.  I looked at the spare I had from the other car and at one point there is a flat spot on the coil, I guess I have the same problem in the one in my car... No anount of lube is going to help this. My only though was to have the spare coil swapped from the spare for drivers side but you'll need to unweld the end from its fixing... I'm amazed no one doesnt refurb these items!

If you do have one I'd be very interested, bt the true test of these is to add the weight of the window..
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: