| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Copenhagen Histroric Grand Prix  (Read 7296 times)
Jensby

« on: July 31, 2006, 09:13:44 am »

Hello all

Please note that it is this weekend that the Historic Grand Prix takes place in the streets of Copenhagen.

The theme for the weekend is Le Mans History and a string of cars that have participated in the Le Mans will be shown as well as most of the Danish drivers, including Tom Kristensen, Jan Magnussen and John Nielsen.
There will be a Royal ProAm race with participation of HRH Prince Joachim and some of the regular drivers of historic touring cars, they will be joined by pro drivers like the above mentioned and others like Stefan Johansson, Casper Elgaard and Jochen Mass.

There will also be races for prewar cars including 8 Bentley blowers, for touring cars up to vintage 71 and GT cars up to vintage 65.

I will participate with my D'jet which it finally looks like is up and running properly, it will be quite an exciting field as we are too few cars in our class to have our own race so will be up against AC Cobra 427, Aston Martin DB5, Porsche Spyder 550, e-type and a couple of Shelby Mustangs! Quite some match / so expect to see me on the right side of the track most of the time.

I hope to see a lot of people there and as the paddock is open for everybody there should be time and place for some Matra talk

Best regards

Erik Jensby
Pls visit www.chpg.dk for more details

Matra Djet V
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 01:51:48 pm »

Hej Erik

Godt ræs! Jeg kan ikke være der desværre, men er spændt på at høre om resultaterne!

- Anders

1982 Talbot Matra Murena 2.2 prep 142
2017 BMW i3 "Charged Professional" 94Ah

Used to own:
2001 Renault Matra Grand Espace "The Race" V6 24v
1997 Renault Matra Espace 2.0 8V
1987 Renault Matra Espace J11 2.2
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: