| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Engine mount/ New wheels.  (Read 5888 times)
Phillip Wendt

« on: April 21, 2010, 10:16:39 pm »

Well as everybody knows, it's spring time, that means getting the matra summer - ready!

My right engine mount is broken, so my question remains!

- What parts from simon - auto do i need to so that i got an complete right engine mount ?

Secondly i need new "platiner" for my distributor, which one do i need ?

Last but not least new wheels, which ones to get ?

Tuning anyone ?

Hope someone knows the answer!
GP
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 12:55:59 am »

http://www.serviceandsport.com/wheels.htm

The wheels I currently have are Winrace T-Acropilis in white 6.5 x 15 ET 27 /  PCD 98  / Centre Bore 58.1mm. supplied by this company above in the U.K. £110 each approx. They have them made to order in Spain and ship them direct to you from there.
I forgot to have the inner face machined with the 4 x 98 PCD dimpled recesses for the heads of the 4 x hub bolts, so did that myself afterwards. So don't forget to request these also.
If you do decide on these or one of the other wheels, I think that you should consider the other available colour of gold if it suits your car colour?

Cheers,

G.P.

P.S. If you drink lots of beer and squint you can actually see a hint of the original Murena wheel design!  Smiley
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 01:00:06 am by GP » Logged
Phillip Wendt

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 07:43:33 am »

hehe, my car is a series 2 bagheera, so i need wheels for that one, i was thinking of an more old school design, with a bigger rim lip on it!
davidewanprice
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 07:17:58 pm »

I have 3 original murena wheels but they need a good refurb!
Phillip Wendt

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 02:02:58 pm »

im not lookin for old used rims, that arent complete, im asking you guy for ideas, toward what to choose on a bagheera x.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: