| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: OT: Car in Hamilton  (Read 7092 times)
michaltalbot
YaBB God

« on: July 14, 2010, 07:46:26 am »

Hello boys, I have a special question - I want to buy one car in Hamilton (Scotland) but from my homeplace it is 2000km. The distance is not problem for me, but at these times, when internet is full of swindlers, I don't want to go there for nothing.
So if some of you are living close to there, or you know somebody (who knows somebody, who knows somebody  Cheesy ) who could go there and confirm that seller is normal person and that car exists, please let me know. Thank you a lot in advance.

michaltalbot
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 07:42:48 pm »

Nobody? I spoke to the seller so it seems that it will be O.K. but for sure, if somebody could meet me this Saturday afternoon in Glasgow, I'll be very grateful Smiley

lewisman

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 09:41:15 pm »

Hi Michal

Being in Scotland, I would love to help but unfortunately I am 220 miles north of Glasgow on one of the Scottish islands!

Hope it all goes well.

David
michaltalbot
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 09:48:02 pm »

Thank You David  Wink

roy4matra
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 11:10:11 pm »

Hello boys, I have a special question - I want to buy one car in Hamilton (Scotland) but from my homeplace it is 2000km. The distance is not problem for me, but at these times, when internet is full of swindlers, I don't want to go there for nothing.
So if some of you are living close to there, or you know somebody (who knows somebody, who knows somebody  Cheesy ) who could go there and confirm that seller is normal person and that car exists, please let me know. Thank you a lot in advance.

What is the full VIN Michael?  Be aware that a Murena 2,2 was stolen in Scotland and has not yet been recovered.  I think I listed it on this forum so you should be able to check it yourself, or it is VF853C432CX657925.  I am away now on the LBL rally so will be unlikely to see your answer.

Roy
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 11:16:53 pm by roy4matra » Logged

michaltalbot
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 05:58:29 am »

It is a Mercedes 500 SL...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: