| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Matra Avantime - a classic car?  (Read 26916 times)
spacecoupé

Matra Avantime - Le Coupéspace!

« on: May 14, 2004, 12:48:12 am »

Hello owners, fans, and friends of this outrageous car!

I appreciate very much to find this forum here - at the home of the Matras.

As the Avantime is the last ever built Matra I expect that  the supply of spareparts and information somewhen will be a very difficult matter.

Therefore I think it is very important that Avantime owners around the world should have a meeting spot to exchange their experiences, a forum to help each other in now, tomorrow and in the far future .

Owners of older Matras might know very well, what I'm talking about. Smiley Are there perhaps some owners of older Matras who might know an Avantime owner he could inform?

Some initiatives already have been started. But I think, that  most Avantimers don't even think of any future problems yet. They are just enjoying the pleasant feeling of riding their Coupéspace - perhaps not being aware that they own a vehicle. which is already NOW considered to be a classic car!

I would be very pleased if other Avantime owners and fans would find their way to this forum so that we could discuss this and other subjects.

Coupéspace Greetings!

Holger

Lennart Sorth
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 12:54:40 am »

Dear Holger,

Spareparts should not be a real problem yet, - only few parts for the Murena are difficult to find (and production ended in 1983)

However, I agree with you, that Avantime owners could just as well start to get organized now, as later, and if this forum could help, I will only be pleased and proud.

PS: I like your avatar picture, - one of the (many) fantastic designs on that lovely car.

Regards

Lennart Sorth // matrasport.dk  

Lennart.Sorth@matrasport.dk
Murena 1983 1.9i silver // Honda e '20 Charge Yellow  // VW Polo '22 1.0 tsi silver//
Klaus R

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 06:08:44 pm »

Hi.
I am a new user from DK and have just bought an Avantime. I would very much like to know if anyone have heard of other Avantimes in DK.

Regards Klaus
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2005, 08:09:31 pm »

Hi.
I am a new user from DK and have just bought an Avantime. I would very much like to know if anyone have heard of other Avantimes in DK.

Regards Klaus

Congratulations! Yes, I know that one was imported in 2003. There has also been one for sale last year. I don't think there's more than two or three here.

Hvor bor du, Klaus?

- Anders
3.0 V6 Grand Espace 2001 JE0G
2.2 Espace 1987 J117

1982 Talbot Matra Murena 2.2 prep 142
2017 BMW i3 "Charged Professional" 94Ah

Used to own:
2001 Renault Matra Grand Espace "The Race" V6 24v
1997 Renault Matra Espace 2.0 8V
1987 Renault Matra Espace J11 2.2
Klaus R

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2005, 10:44:25 pm »

Congratulations! Yes, I know that one was imported in 2003. There has also been one for sale last year. I don't think there's more than two or three here.

Hvor bor du, Klaus?

- Anders
3.0 V6 Grand Espace 2001 JE0G
2.2 Espace 1987 J117

Mine is imported in 2003, and I have heard that there should be one more - blue with aut. transmission.

Du har fået en mail.

Regards
Klaus
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: