| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mats?  (Read 7203 times)
mhopley

« on: September 01, 2010, 09:20:13 pm »

Does anyone have any recommendation for floor mats?
I see Simon sell some but I don't like the big logo. I would be happy for some cheap ebay ones but I can't find any.

davidewanprice
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 11:38:03 pm »

I got my mats from Matra Magic and they are well made, if you don't like the badge I think from memory it's only stitched on, I'm sure if you cut them off in a few days you'd never know.
mhopley

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 02:49:16 pm »

I can't find the mats on Matra Magic's website. I have found some mats on ebay for a MATRA MYRENA  that might be worth a try  Smiley
davidewanprice
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 06:43:57 pm »

Yes, I just gave him a bell and sorted it over the phone. Mine are brown, which I thought would be the same colour as my carpet but turned out to be alot lighter, on reflection though I really like them and they are as good as I've seem. Regarding the eBay carpets, if it were me I'd be wary of anyone custom fit carpets for a car he can't even spell, obviously with the passenger side being a very special shape I'd want a better photo than the one listed....
GP
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 08:02:09 pm »

I can't find the mats on Matra Magic's website. I have found some mats on ebay for a MATRA MYRENA  that might be worth a try  Smiley

I have a set for sale in black with Matra Logo on the drivers one only. Used ex. Matra Magic.

Have sent you a PM.

GP
davidewanprice
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 08:04:34 pm »

I might have a used passenger side too?
Jon Weywadt
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 09:33:32 pm »

Does anyone have any recommendation for floor mats?
I see Simon sell some but I don't like the big logo. I would be happy for some cheap ebay ones but I can't find any.

You could contact these guys:

http://www.cik.dk/Produkter.asp

They make them to order so you don't need to get the logo or name, but you can also chose what you want it to say.

I think Jesper, from Værløse, ordered a set and was very pleased by the quality. I believe he just sent them a drawing, or a template (cut-out in paper) and they made them from that. You also have a bigger range of colors. I am going to order from them as one of the next projects.

Matranaut par excellence Cool
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: