| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Murena S with 4500km  (Read 6112 times)
Murena IRL

« on: September 04, 2010, 07:31:32 pm »

all the money though @ Euro 19k.

Looking at Murena's in Germany for sale on this site, looks like prices in Europe have firmed up. However, no idea of they are selling 

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDetails.html?lang=en&id=135368085&pageNumber=2&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=searchNetGrossPrice&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING&makeModelVariant1.makeId=23800&makeModelVariant1.modelId=1&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&vehicleCategory=Car&segment=Car&siteId=GERMANY&damageUnrepaired=ALSO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&export=ALSO_EXPORT&customerIdsAsString=&tabNumber=1
northmurena

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 08:52:23 pm »

I thing there is a mistake in the Mobile-add. This Murena is a long, long time for sale. The owner lives in Switzerland and he is asking for 19500 CHF, not Euro. So i think he made a mistake by non-converting his price to Euros when he putted it into Mobile Germany.

I don´t know the exact exchange-rate by now, but it must be something between 13 to 15000 Euro. But Switzerland is not EU. So if this car goes to another country the buyer has to pay duty and taxes. And then we are back to the 19000 Euro-price.

I personally don´t believe that this will be a resonable price. Thre is another really fine Murena S with 20000 km for sale in Germany ( i think now over a half year ). The seller is asking for 10000 Euro. Nobody bought it by now.
JV

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 10:59:34 pm »

This year in the Netherlands a real S - partially restorded, the other part had to be done - has been sold for 3.000 euro. That was so cheap that on of the Dutch forum members could no resist.

Jan Verdam
Matra Murena 2.2S bleue columbia
davidewanprice
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 11:35:05 am »

Cars this old with this few kilometres would make me question the orthentisity of the claimed milage, you could understand if it was a rare Ferrari or a car that's been stood due to a blown engine, but to have this car so long and do do little is strange? I mean divide this by it's age and it's a few runs a year?
northmurena

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 01:04:57 pm »

On http://www.matra-club.ch/Markt/EX750208-D.html the seller wrote that the history of this car is complete. So it seems the kilometres are true. But anyway, he wrote also that this car needs new paint ( "for perfectionist" ). For a good paintjob we have to spend around 3000 Euro here in Germany. So with shipping, duty, taxes and paint the price will be more than 20000 Euro.

It would be fine, if buyers would pay such prices. Then i would think about selling my Murena S, too. ( Just kidding, i have no intention to sell my car .)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: