| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My projects.  (Read 11968 times)
Matramannen

« on: February 28, 2011, 04:11:52 pm »

Well now i have bought me a second Baghera and i was thinking of starting a thread here where i putting in photos and progress aswell as my setbacks Grin, wich i so well know will come. This car is so much more documented then my first (the white one) Baghera, this car is sold in Sweden and are one of the few that was sold here and it has specific Swedish equipment such as headlight cleaners and such.
One other thing is that i am the 3 private owner since the car was new and i have all papers and books to the car since it was new, even the cards the factory used to know wich things they should put  into the car when they builded it, and of course the invoice from france where the price is stated.
So i hope to be able to give you regular updates here on the renovation/s on them both, the white one is a lighter object, it's almost without any rust but the yellow one..... well i will be really friendly with my welder anyway:)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 04:24:32 pm by Matramannen » Logged
Matramannen

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 04:26:37 pm »

More pics.
The black box you see on the picks are the washerfluid tank for the Swedish market.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 04:29:26 pm by Matramannen » Logged
Matramannen

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 04:28:13 pm »

Even more
andyowl

New exhaust "straight through" - good sound!

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 09:10:48 pm »

Well done for rescuing another Bagheera! Your white one is stunning.

We shall support you!

Andy Owler

Back in business for fun!
Bagheera Lars

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 04:25:19 pm »

Good luck with your projekt. Hope to see it on the road someday.
The picture of the frontbumper, shows a weird "bump" right next to the Bagheera-sign???.....I have never seen that before, that can not be original?...It looks as if some kind of spotlights has been attached there?

Lars

M 530 LX 1972, Bagheera 1 S 1976, Rancho 1978
valross

Bagheera X 1980 + 7 Citroën

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 10:23:43 pm »

The picture of the frontbumper, shows a weird "bump" right next to the Bagheera-sign???

I think it is the nozzle for the head light cleaner. On a Bagheera II it was more discreet

Lasse

« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 10:28:03 pm by valross » Logged
Spyros

I'm a real donkey!

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 09:04:28 pm »

This is extremelly interesting.
The first time I see this tank other than on drawings.

It is also interresting to see the perforated card to establish the waranty.
You need to imagine what were the computers in the early seventies.
When I consulted the files (printed on large dot matrix printer) I was thinking that these data were re-encoded year later. No no. Matra was so modern that everything was managed on computers, from the start.

Good luck with the project
Matramannen

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2011, 07:48:27 pm »

Good luck with your projekt. Hope to see it on the road someday.
The picture of the frontbumper, shows a weird "bump" right next to the Bagheera-sign???.....I have never seen that before, that can not be original?...It looks as if some kind of spotlights has been attached there?

Lars
Well as i can understand so was this bumps original for the Swedish market, we had it in our rules that every sold car needed these headlampwashers to be approved for road use, it has changed now but i think it's fun beacuse it's a part of the car and it's history, it's almost unique in this condition, i havent ever seen a Baghera with this things, and i will probably never do again. And it's original;) i have checked it and it's not made after the bumper was moulded.
Matramannen

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2011, 08:04:16 pm »

And here are some old pics of my white bagheera, i hope to be having it out on the road again this summer, i shall repair my gearbox and change some oils and then we are set for the summer:)
Matramannen

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2011, 08:14:12 pm »

And some more Smiley, and here is a pic of my Alfa 164 also, it's funny every time to see the difference in size beetwen them Smiley.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 09:36:14 am by Matramannen » Logged
michaltalbot
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 02:12:46 pm »

Interesting! "Bon courage!"  Wink

Matramannen

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 11:52:49 pm »

Thanks all, i am really thankful for all input and comments:).  It is very nice to know that there are others with the same passion for this little "strange" car.
Now i only have to sell my Alfa and my Alpina B6 so i have room in my garage to start with them:).
Jonatan
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: