| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Murena S for sale in Denmark  (Read 4006 times)
northmurena

« on: June 29, 2011, 04:34:42 pm »

Matra Murena S for sale.
After 22 years of missing her, i found my first Murena and just bought it back. In cause of this i decided to find a new home for my actually Murena S. I can´t keep two of this beautyfull cars. I would like, but it is not reasonable. The Murena i ( don´t really ) want to sell (but have to do ) is an origin S from 1984. It has around 200.000 kilometers on the clock but the engine was overhauled by the former owner and it runs very well and is in fine condition. Over the years there are many things renewed. For example water-pipes, windscreen, new glueing of the roof etc. Who knows a Murena, knows what i´m talking about. End of last year i renewed the tires, the Devil-exhaust and the four-in-one. In the coming days i will change the oil and oil-filter, the sparks, the ignition-cable, distributor-cap and finger and the amplifier. The Murena had in the past some interruptions in the ignition when it was gettig hot. I´m sure by changing this parts the problem will be solved, so the new owner will really enjoy this car.  Like you can see on the photos, it has an leather-interior, made by a saddlemaker. The Murena has also an additional oil-cooler.Some months ago i bought a rear-bonnet. It is at the sprayer at the moment and can be bought with the car.

The Murena is located in Denmark ( Djursland ). For any additional information just call: +45 29 42 96 70 or e-mail at: american-flex@t-online.de

Photos can be seen at: http://www.american-flex.de/matra/matra.html

Hope she will find a good new home

~Kai

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: