| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: new bagheera cafe project  (Read 7152 times)
joe

« on: February 16, 2012, 08:14:54 pm »

good evening

i inform you that bagheera cafe Grin french matra club has  a project to start again the manufacture of following fabrics
  it is necessary  for us to order a certain number of meters...
  if you are interested, can you hold us informed quantities which you would wish

thank you
 joe
bert1

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 11:45:20 am »

Hi Joe.

Was very excited to see your project - but then realised that my trim colour is not included!  Sad

Any chance that this one will be done as well? Pleeeeeease?  Grin

I try to look on Bagheera Cafe from time to time but my French is, well lets just say, I don't have any!

joe

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 07:17:42 pm »

no, we don't have this specific fabric
if yoi need 50 meters it's possible  Grin
i asked HB pièceauto to know if perhaps he had it
but no answer at this time  Cry
bert1

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 04:40:56 pm »

Thanks Joe.

I have been playing around with various tartan weavers and can get this made with a minimum order quantity of 8mX0.7m which is a lot better than 50! Not cheap though! Would be about 4X the prices you listed per m - although that still equates to 32m equivalent price - so better off!  Grin

If you want to send me a PM with the cost for the cafe minimum order quantity (surely Bagheera Cafe wants SOME of this as stock?) at least I can make a decision based on having checked all the facts.

On the other hand - if anyone expresses interest in this colour I will be able to help them at my cost per m - so happy for you to put them in touch with me.

The only thing that has stopped me so far is working out the correct shade of green. You can see in my photo that mine is badly faded so I'm trying to assess the LEAST faded piece (probably the dashboard) and make an educated guess! Any period photos/brochures etc anyone has I'd be most grateful.

Damn Australian sun fades everything! At least we don't have the rust problems (we do - just not as bad).
joe

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 11:06:47 am »

hello
sorry, bagheera cafe has actually no request for this fabric
but i'm sure "Hb pieces auto" had it
but he doesn't respond to my mail
...and i'm fed up  Undecided
please contact him yourself
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: