| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Exploded Drawings  (Read 5723 times)
chewbacca

« on: September 29, 2011, 11:06:18 am »

Does anyone know of a source of exploded drawings similar to this one I found on another topic.Just makes it so much easier to understand the make up and location of parts.

Kind Regards
Martin Tyas

Espace, because it's worth it!

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 11:42:19 pm »

They come from the Renault Dialogys system as used by Renault dealers.

You can find pirated copies available on ebay but be careful to look for the most recent version and from sellers with good feedback on previous sales of that item.

Once installed on your PC you can input your own vehicle details from the plate riveted to the drivers door pillar which has trim and specification codes and it will then pull up the parts applicable to your vehicle. There are also technical notes on the system such that can also be found in the "Vault" from the home page of the site.

Martin

1968 Cessna 182L Skylane
1991 BMW 520i SE Auto
2002 Grand Espace 2.2dCi "The Race"
2003 Astra 1.8i Cabriolet "Edition 100"
2011 Insignia SRi VX-Line Red
2011 Honda VT1300CX Fury
chewbacca

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 03:25:48 pm »

Many Thanks Martin
BrianM

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 10:55:57 am »

I have had several copies of this but none have worked I think due to the version of java on my pc's I will look to see if I can find a working download link for you. Electrical drawings are ok though. Have you looked in 'The Vault'
http://www.matrasport.dk/Cars/Espace/vault/
you may find what you are looking for there.
jack daniels

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 05:25:19 pm »

I bought my last set of dialigys cds from ebay seller " murraysmanual  " and they worked just fine on my 3 year old budget priced desktop PC that allready had a lot of other stuff installed on it. There were no problems with java or acrobat reader.

price £3.28 inc post.

Espace, Grand (magnifique, formidable, grandiose, considérable, noble, ample) III  
2002   JE02   F4R  DP0   2.0L 16v auto
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: