| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Alfa V6 conversion questions  (Read 4429 times)
matramurena

« on: April 08, 2012, 06:19:08 pm »

I'm in the last fase of the conversion now and still have some questions I hope you might have a good answer to.

First I am wondering what to do with the vacuum to flip up tthe headlights. Where can I connect this to the alfa engine, and is it maybe easier to replace the system for an electric system from i.e. the Porsche 924?

Where should I connect the cooling water pipes which lead to the heating element for the interior heater? Should I just place a T where the pipe going towards the radiator passes this heater and another one just before the radiator? I don't think I have to use this water to heat anny elements of the Alfa engine, so maybe that's the easiest solution...

Thanx!

1983 Matra Murena V6 (AR engine)
2003 Matra Avantime 2.0T Expression
2003 Matra Avantime V6 Privilege
Oskar

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 08:06:24 am »

just put the headlamp hose beside vacuum hose for the brake vacuum, T-splitter in the front.

you should be able to take the hot water before the thermostat

peugeot 205 gti
murena 1.6
matramurena

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 09:15:21 pm »

just put the headlamp hose beside vacuum hose for the brake vacuum, T-splitter in the front.

you should be able to take the hot water before the thermostat

Thanx! I fixed this issues now already. Had the fuel=pump running but it leaked aat one of the injectors, so now the I have the fuel-rack disassambled again... I'm aiming to run the car this summer, must be possible.

1983 Matra Murena V6 (AR engine)
2003 Matra Avantime 2.0T Expression
2003 Matra Avantime V6 Privilege
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: