| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Adios amigos...  (Read 3454 times)
mawds

« on: April 21, 2012, 12:14:38 am »

Well for my first mpv it was good space wise but after the recent electrical failure and according to the garage the radiator needed replacing, the timing belt was due, there were a few oil leaks, the auto box wouldn't select first and other bits too. All in all, too expensive coupled with the fuel cost of the V6 petrol  Shocked was just too much.

Found a sept 56 plate espace initiale with the 7 seats, panoramic sunroof, everything electric (in for a penny in for a pound as the sayng goes) 3.0 Diesel and traded in. 6 speed auto box with the steptronic shift which i had on a 5 series bmw once. I'm liking it. There is definately less romm in it though. How can you make something of that size and then fill it with plastic and crap so you don't have as much space?

I will get round to uploading the pics of the control board I fixed along with good help off here, got to make sure you give something back!

I have the 3 bike carrier for the back of the espace that fixes into the roof rails if anyone is interested? I can ship on dhl, offers invited Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: