| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: couple of standard murena alloys wanted in uk  (Read 6017 times)
birchy

« on: June 10, 2012, 11:18:27 pm »

Hi, i am new to the forum, and may be getting  a murena soon, i have potentially found a car, but it has non standard wheels, and i would prefer it to be as original. it will come with 2 useable original wheels, but i would need 2 more to make a set, does anyone in the uk have a wheel they would be willing to part with if i ended up with the car. condition is not too important, as long as its able to be used for a refurb, and is not damaged. hope someone car help,  Thanks in advance for any replies.
klumzer

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 07:05:37 pm »

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will buy the car and another Murena stays on the road.

If you want to have a full set, you need 3 wheels, because the spare wheel is also alloy. But it is invisible...
suffolkpete
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 09:55:52 pm »

If you want to have a full set, you need 3 wheels, because the spare wheel is also alloy. But it is invisible...
Not necessarily.  The 1.6, when equipped with alloys, (they were an option on this model) had a steel spare.
davidewanprice
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 12:10:34 am »

I have two alloys, but would need a refurb, I did mine and they came up great!
birchy

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 04:24:06 pm »

Hi, thanks for the replies, not too good on the pc, so if the member who last posted who has a couple of wheels could get in touch, it would ne appreciated on 07855043415, i will gladly return your call, thanks.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: