| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bagheera fuse and number  (Read 15926 times)
karraa

Bagheera for ever!

« on: April 13, 2004, 01:31:40 pm »

HI!

I'm a new owner of a Bagheera -75 or whats left of it. I wonder where I can find the electric fuse box and is there a frame number stamped into the chassi? if so, where?
I also wonder if anyone know how to take glued plastic pannels away from a metalframe, ex. front hood from frame?

Best wiches

KARRA

Bets regards.

KARRAA
Spyros

I'm a real donkey!

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2004, 09:21:02 am »

What a painfull registering process ! Good to avoid participants ...

Hi Karra,

You'll find the fuse arrangement under the dash, on the driver side, close to the side panel.

There are 3 number stamped in the chassis.
First, chassis number (should begin with x3550x5... ) is stamped in front of the windscreen, on the passenger side
Second is stamped on the driver side, on the top of the vertical iron separating the spare tire bay from the windscreen bay. Begins with a code of the country (ex FRA = France, ALE = germany, ...
Third number is stamped on the engine entry hole.

On my http://www.matra-bagheera.com web site, I'll publish some pictures about how to take the roof appart.
You need to heat the iron under it. Wait 1 day, it'll be more clear.
If you meant the front nose, that very easy. Drill out the pop rivets, remove the front lights. Through the front lights hole, you'll find 2 little nuts...
karraa

Bagheera for ever!

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2004, 11:07:39 am »

Hi!

Thank you!

karraa

Bets regards.

KARRAA
karraa

Bagheera for ever!

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2004, 10:02:37 am »

Hi Spyros!

Thanks again specially for your exelent home page, it will help a lot. Now the remaining problem, my electric system is slightly modified (= total Mess) There is only one fuse what I can see but there is a jigg for a lot more fuse holders. Is it possible to get hold of a electric circuit map for my Bag -75?

Bets regards.

KARRAA
Spyros

I'm a real donkey!

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2004, 11:36:19 am »

Hi Karraa  Wink

Do you have a fax number ?
Please fill in the details in the register since it's based on the chassis number that I'll choose which circuit schema I'll sent you.

Can you find these fuses locally ? They are not that easy to find.
karraa

Bagheera for ever!

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2004, 09:38:11 pm »

Hi Spyros!

Hope you got my mail with the numbers.

Bets regards.

KARRAA
Spyros

I'm a real donkey!

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2004, 01:09:14 pm »

Hi Karraa

Finaly here I came  Wink

15 pages of documents just faxed to you  Tongue

With the 1975 specificities of the Swedish Bagheera  Grin

By the way, I've never seen a Swedish one with these lamp cleaners. If you could sent me a digital picture, It would be interresting.

By the way, all that was in this strange language I speak daily, French. I can help with an english translation.

Regards
karraa

Bagheera for ever!

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2004, 12:57:46 pm »

Hi!

Thanks for the document. Here's a picture of my Bagheera before it was taken apart and stored under a tree for more than a year. You can see the small hubs in front of the headlights, thats the light cleaner. I hate to admit it but they are marked VW and that is the only carmake I love to hate. Regarding the french language, there is an online dictionary i tried, I will hopfully learn some during the work on my car.

best regards

Bets regards.

KARRAA
Spyros

I'm a real donkey!

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2004, 04:11:07 pm »

Grin

Hi Karraa

Exactly what I was looking for :
- the light cleaners
- the indicator repetitors on the wing (only some countries)
- the orange colored indicators (in France or Belgium, they aren't colored)

I presume the additional light are not the normal yellow marshall models ?

Thanks a lot for this
karraa

Bagheera for ever!

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2004, 11:15:17 am »

Hi!

Good! And you are completely right.
The headlamps are ucolored, due to lack of fog in Sweden, instead we have o lot of NaCl on the roads in wintew, I suppose you rather use it on your egg for breakfast. Salt, asphalt, stone, rubber, metall and snow form a nasty klegg that destroys every known material used in cars.  And will take away about 90% of the light so thats why we (SAAB) invented the head lamp wiper. The high pressure washer is a german invention.

Best regads

Bets regards.

KARRAA
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: