| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Series 2 Bagheera Switches  (Read 5528 times)
bert1

« on: February 13, 2013, 01:18:29 pm »

Looking for a Hazard Flasher switch for my 1977 Series 2.

The one with the triangle on it.

The one in my car has dis-integrated and will be required for roadworthy checking. My first preference would be NOS, although if it works that will get me out of trouble. I'd be happy to consider a complete set if someone would prefer not to spit a set they have - I get that. Failing anyone having one - if someone could tell me what car Matra pinched the switch out of that might present a new avenue to search!

Many thanks in advance!
andyowl

New exhaust "straight through" - good sound!

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 01:36:07 pm »

These are worth a look!

https://www.europaspares.com/product/75/16216/ELECTRICAL/SWITCHES/Swf_Rocker_Switches.html

You would need to check dimensions with them. I think I bought some in the past but too long ago to remember sizes.

There may be others I could find if you get no luck.

Andy

Back in business for fun!
bert1

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 01:46:50 pm »

Thanks Andy. WOW. Fast reply!

I got the cut-out dimensions from another website and they are 44X22 so I'll have to go down and measure but I'd say we are a good chance! This will certainly get me out of trouble - ultimately though I'd love an original one if you have any ideas?
andyowl

New exhaust "straight through" - good sound!

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 02:10:58 pm »

I have a dodgy one myself! But I have a kindly MoT tester too. He understands the needs of competition cars too! I have to switch on the left hand indicators and then operate the haz lights switch and they all work (enough!)

Do you get the Matra Enthusiast's Club UK magazine? There is a list of suppliers both UK and Europe in there.

Andy

P.S. I assume you belong to the UK club? The magazine is available on-line from this last issue.

Back in business for fun!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: