| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Flashing leds heater control panel  (Read 3681 times)
witteWel

« on: October 10, 2013, 11:46:51 pm »

Since i dis the reset procedure on the heater control panel it doesn't work anymore!
Before that all functions were okay except no aircon cold air at the right side.
Now its flashing continuously which means that the programming sequence isn't finished either not successful.

When executing the reset, all flap motors go from one to another end and back again.
Renault dealer couldn't find an error with the clip but to avoid high parts exchange prices i took the car home again.
To start i bought another ECU box situated just behind the steering column. 
It could arrive just after the weekend. 

Anyone else some experience with this?
What are the conditions for the system to finalize the initialization or reset program?
3 out of 4 pot-meters were okay, they indicate between 1.2 and 4.5 ohm when moving.
Left upper i could check :-( bur i think its okay.
roy4matra
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 07:50:36 pm »

Since i dis the reset procedure on the heater control panel it doesn't work anymore!
Before that all functions were okay except no aircon cold air at the right side.
Now its flashing continuously which means that the programming sequence isn't finished either not successful.

When executing the reset, all flap motors go from one to another end and back again.
Renault dealer couldn't find an error with the clip but to avoid high parts exchange prices i took the car home again.
To start i bought another ECU box situated just behind the steering column. 
It could arrive just after the weekend. 

Anyone else some experience with this?
What are the conditions for the system to finalize the initialization or reset program?
3 out of 4 pot-meters were okay, they indicate between 1.2 and 4.5 ohm when moving.
Left upper i could check :-( bur i think its okay.

The reset that you can carry out on the master control near the driver, is ended by switching off the ignition.  If the sequence was carried out correctly and the three lights remain flashing when switched back on, it indicates one of three things.  Either the reset sequence was not completed; or the programming was not done; or the programming was interrupted.  If the control unit was replaced the settings MUST be programmed with the Clip.  If either the driver or passenger side units were replaced then a reset is sufficient.

See System initialisation page 62-8 in Tech info. 3441A which I think should be in the vault.

Roy

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: