| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: anyone have JE0 nt8166a pdf  (Read 6123 times)
BrianM

« on: November 27, 2013, 07:13:44 pm »

Hi I'm looking for the wiring diagram for espace 3 JE0 it is NT8166a.pdf  the only versions that I have found appear corrupt as adobe will not load them. Thanks in advance, perhaps you can send them so they can go in the vault.
roy4matra
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 02:37:48 pm »

Hi I'm looking for the wiring diagram for espace 3 JE0 it is NT8166a.pdf  the only versions that I have found appear corrupt as adobe will not load them. Thanks in advance, perhaps you can send them so they can go in the vault.

Sorry Brian I thought this NT was a Technical Note that you wanted.  However, when I checked, there are no NT's starting with 8,000 (at least not in my copy of Dialogys) so is this a wiring CD number?

Are you after a specific wiring diagram or the whole CD (if this is a CD)?

Can you email me the pdf you have since it might load inside Dialogys - I know there used to be something unusual about their files at one time and they would only load if the set up was done a specific way.  When installing you had to use specific versions and load them in a set sequence otherwise things did not work properly.

Roy
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 01:56:25 pm by roy4matra » Logged

BrianM

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 12:43:04 pm »

Hi Roy, It is the wiring diagram for jeo   I have a copy but it wont load just says error.  Found the same in visiu? I will send you a pm with it to try. Cheers, Brian.
BrianM

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 10:58:00 am »

I currently have a dci here with no power to the ecu. Dialogy is a truly dreadful piece of software. Nowhere can I find even a description of the engine fusebox!
my version of nt8166a is corrupt as far as I can see. There is scans of the engine loom in the vault that i have found but it has no component description. I'll use laguna files for now as they will be similar.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: