| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PAIR OF 2.2 TRAILING ARMS OFFERED  (Read 5364 times)
birchy

« on: December 16, 2013, 10:50:11 pm »

Hi, I have a pair of 2.2 trailing arms of a Murena i broke, they are in very good condition, just to be sure i had them shot blasted to reveal any problems, there was some localised repairs needed to the shock absorber mount sides, (common place) this has been done by a professional welder, and now they are very sound. and in grey primer.
They have the correct angled mount for the shock absorber.
I am in northern England, and would find it easier if anyone interested could just ring me up, 07855043415. I am going to give them a couple of coats of Hammerite to help protect them.

Am selling the pair for £400. based on the fact that they are second hand, but a good sound pairthat has been blasted and checked and repaired where needed, and  with the right protection before fitting should last well

I can look at postage to inside or outside UK, but would need to get an address to find out the rough cost, they are quite heavy and bulky.

will probable ebay them if there is no intrest for them within the forum. just thought it would be worth putting them on here first.

Thanks for looking.
birchy

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 07:38:36 am »

provisionally sold, deposit received thanks.
GP

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 08:49:55 pm »

Hi Nick,
A good Courier Service I can highly recommend for shipping car parts in the U.K. They even tell you how to pack the different items.
http://www.directcouriersolutions.co.uk/index.php
If you have them packed ready for shipping and book before mid-day, they will collect the same day also.
Merry X-mas
Graham
birchy

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 10:16:36 pm »

Hi Graham, thanks for that link, the buyer may be collecting, but if it turns out to be a postage job, then i will give them a try, thanks Nick.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: