| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My Grand Espace diary.  (Read 6382 times)
Alfistipohjoosesta

« on: March 07, 2010, 08:06:22 am »

Hello.
I am from Finland. English is poor. I use google translator.
 Up to now, has been in my car all the Alfa Romeo. Finland became a law in which the car does not have to travel more than a safety belt. Our family is 2 adults and 4 children. So the Alfa Romeo could no longer carry the whole family at once. Alfa 166, however, concerned lives of patients 2 years so that someone went by train or stayed home. In addition, during the summer we helped the Alfa Romeo Spider. It carried only two but together with that of 166 people saw it was up to 7 people transported. = D
 I have repaired all of my car myself, but Espacenet fault code had to be read in the workshop. Alfaan I have a fault code readers but Espaceen one seems to be more difficult to obtain. I am a trained auto mechanic, and I did the moonlight until the age of 30, I wanted a career change. I went to college firefighter paramedic and fireman, now operating the first manager. Automotive repair remained hobby. Opel repaired for a living, Peogeot, Mazda and Jaguar brands. In addition, Opel was the correction of all of GM's brands, but mostly I did Opelia. Just a few Yankee car repaired.
 When we made the decision space-car purchase. We decided to buy a car to reach the maximum. Final stretch was a Grand Voyager and Grand Espace. In Finland, those Grand Voyager has a lot more. Grand Espace is only dozens of cars. Auto Parts Stores do not know the whole model. I tried to find information online. Of course, there was a black-painted each model. But the corrosion of the Voyager and the gearbox problems were felt over the risks. In addition to higher fuel consumption and a really bad crash safety were resolved Espacenet game victory.
 We found n.190.000 Grand Espacenet km distance. We love the large space. Moreover, now even the smallest children can see out of the side windows. A few problems have been. Airbag warning was on the top but I got it corrected when tinasin front row below the wires. The fuel tank is leaking from the pressure of the outgoing pipe cracks. I've tried to fix it. Leak is now low, but as long as the outside temperature goes plussalle copper there so I switch from getting through.
Control is focusing its efforts on winter conditions. The reason is McPherson's swing bearings. Need to change them during the summer. Survey of the exhaust pipe I had to change the overhang. Fortunately, it was welded in the general repair of a piece. Auto Parts Stores do not submit Espaceen exhaust pipes.
CD box does not have a CD tray at all. I tried in the early months of a buy, but I could not find.

Renault Grand Espace V6 24v, 1999.
Picture
renaultbiler

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 08:58:50 am »

The CD magasin is to be found on ebay.co.uk every now and then

1980 Alpine A-310 w/GTA 2.5 V6 Turbo
2000 Grand Espace V6 24v Initiale: http://www.renaultbiler.no/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2529
2000 Scenic RXi 2.0 16v IDE aut DP0: http://www.renaultbiler.no/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3751
1982 R20TX 2.2
Service Online: www.servicehefte.net/servdata/?cid=qqkX
Alfistipohjoosesta

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 09:41:15 am »

I ordered one already and it was wrong.
This is right MAGAZINE?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 07:09:43 am by Alfistipohjoosesta » Logged

Picture
Alfistipohjoosesta

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 08:22:51 pm »

Yesterday and today, i change timingbelt set and waterpump, sparkplug and thermostat. I dont take off motor in car. About 16h work.

Picture
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: