| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Murena Stuff on ebay  (Read 9125 times)
davidewanprice
« on: May 24, 2015, 12:17:08 pm »

Hi guys,

I'm currently listing all sorts of Matra Murena parts on ebay. will take me a few days to get them on.

Many parts available in addition to listings so please contact me if you need anything.

If I dont sell everything it will be scrapped/binned so please help me out.

Need money/space for new baby, everything must go

Willing to ship internationally, just need to calculate carriage costs

Thank you to everyone for their time and assistance over the years but its time to move on from Matra's.

Best regards

David
Morten Blom

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 10:20:32 pm »

Hi David,
Will you put up a link for your Ebay profile so we can look at the items?

Best regards Morten
davidewanprice
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 10:37:52 pm »

Hi there. My username david-ewan-price and an item number is 181756471737, oonce you find this look for my other listings. Hopefully my prices are reasonable. Its taking me a while to get things listed. I aim to list most things but if anyone wants anything please say and I will gladly accept offers off ebay. I don't expect to get much for the body panels/glass so will offer very cheap.

David
GP

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 11:00:28 pm »

Hi David,
Will you put up a link for your Ebay profile so we can look at the items?

Best regards Morten

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/talbot-matra-murena-wing-mirror-original-very-good-condition-lancia-montecarlo-/181755271125?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a517557d5

As David states. Go to "See other items"
davidewanprice
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 11:25:35 pm »

Thanks.

Please feel free to ask on here or email me on davidewanprice@gmail.com as it will save me liating.

Anyone need a bonnet, fuel tank, front wheel arches, front wings, carbs (solex and webbers?), carpet, engine cover, rear glass, windows, passenger seat, heater, parcel shelf, various pieces of dashboard,  distributors, make me an offer..

I have a gearbox and cylinder head which might be of interest, anyone know what there worth?

David
GP

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 10:31:28 pm »

Thanks.

Please feel free to ask on here or email me on davidewanprice@gmail.com as it will save me liating.

Anyone need a bonnet, fuel tank, front wheel arches, front wings, carbs (solex and webbers?), carpet, engine cover, rear glass, windows, passenger seat, heater, parcel shelf, various pieces of dashboard,  distributors, make me an offer..

I have a gearbox and cylinder head which might be of interest, anyone know what there worth?

David

I would start at £250:00 for the gearbox and the same for the cylinder head as these are the jewels in the crown for a Murena (oh and the trailing arms!).

Sorry your Murena ownership has come to an end, but hopefully with medication you may make a full recovery?  Grin

All the best,

Graham
davidewanprice
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 11:31:04 pm »

Hi Graham, haha, thanks for the advice.. at those prices I'd offer you a 10% discount and still have enough for a few hours therapy. .  Will list them over the next few days, will start a bit lower tho as I really just want rid now..

If anyone is interested please let me know before I list.. David.

Sadly no trailing arms tho guys..
Jon Weywadt
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 06:16:22 pm »

Hi Graham, haha, thanks for the advice.. at those prices I'd offer you a 10% discount and still have enough for a few hours therapy. .  Will list them over the next few days, will start a bit lower tho as I really just want rid now..

If anyone is interested please let me know before I list.. David.

Sadly no trailing arms tho guys..

Hi David.
I recognise the Stainless steel water pipe clamps.  Wink
What happened to your Murena?
Regards.
Jon

Matranaut par excellence Cool
davidewanprice
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2015, 10:01:08 pm »

Hi Jon,

Unfortunately life got in the way and my murena sat for far too long. I now have a daughter who has all my money and attention. In the end I sold it VERY CHEAP to a guy who hopefully will restore it well and keep it on the road.. I hope. Alll these are just spares. am

Yes these are your kind gist, the stainless tank straps are on my (ex) Murena doing a fine job. These never got fitted so I thought I'd sell them to someone who would use them. I have a Murena owner who lost out on these items who would like some more, maybe other items.. If you have the time maybe this can make you some money? There was certainly more interest in these items than most of the other items I listed! If your interested let me know and i'll put you in touch..

Any way guys, I still have items for sale, get in touch as I need to get rid of this stuff.

David
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: