| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wanted Murena Disc to Hub Bolts  (Read 5229 times)
Gib

« on: December 07, 2015, 10:40:43 am »

I know you can get them from carjoy and Simon but a bit loathed to pay the price ~ 6Euro ea.
Does any one have any that are not damaged they can be rusty/ dirty/ oily. I can refurbish them as 4 or 5 of mine have damaged heads.

For clarity they are the bolt which attaches the disc to the hub, M10 * 1.25 * 25 reduced head ( this makes them almost impossible to find).

Any help appreciated surely some one must have some spares taking up valuable space in their garage!
GP

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 08:41:18 am »

Nice new high tensile bolts would be nice.

Here is a U.K. company that  be may be to help you out if you contact them?

http://www.namrick.co.uk/acatalog/Home_Metric_Fine_HT_Set_Screw_30.html

« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:57:52 am by GP » Logged
suffolkpete
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 11:40:31 am »

M10 x 1.25 bolts and set screws are easy enough to find, almost all French cars and some Japanese cars use them.  What makes these difficult is the fact that the spanner size is smaller than would normally be the case and that one of them should have a protruding stud to locate the wheel, without which fitting an alloy wheel is a nightmare.
Gib

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 10:14:47 am »

I actually have a Namrick account and Margnor ( who are just as good and local for work). I have tried MisterT and most of the usual suspects, they are not a carried line so would need to be purchased in bulk unless you are lucky enough to find them on the shelf some where.

I have got a set of low profile cap heads and will go with them for the moment. I am not to bothered with the location stud as I use the audi plastic insert that you screw in instead of the wheel bolt to guide the wheel on.
Thanks for the help so far.

If there are enough people interested I may pursue this as Margnor can get me ~100 which is only 6 sets.
GP

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 12:18:40 pm »

I'd stick with your cap screws. I'd get on with your restoration and not worry about ordering x 100 as you will end up out of pocket and the proud owner of lots of bolts from my experience!!!  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: