| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Murena fuel level sensor problem  (Read 1656 times)
devonserden

« on: October 27, 2023, 05:05:58 am »

Hello, my Murena fuel level sensors are rusted and I need to replace them. I don't know if I can do it myself or if I need support from the technical department. Thank
roy4matra
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2023, 02:40:17 pm »

Hello, my Murena fuel level sensors are rusted and I need to replace them. I don't know if I can do it myself or if I need support from the technical department. Thank

Welcome to the Matra forum.  Where about are you (country?) and what car specifically do you have?  Have you had it long?

It would appear you haven't looked at my website, (see signature below) or any of the technical articles on there, as there is one specifically on the fuel system you can download.  The sender is no longer available and hasn't been for years, but occasionally you might find a second hand one for sale.  But it is possible you can get the one in your car working, depending on how bad it is.  A photo of yours would be a start, (but make sure it is no larger than 1000 pixels wide) so we can see what it is like.  Since they are no longer available, it is always good to repair those that can be repaired.

And if you check the latest parts of Anders posting 'Getting ready for the road again', it has a bit about his fuel sender unit too.

Roy
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 02:54:01 pm by roy4matra » Logged

TELBOY

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 09:51:38 am »

Gib

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 02:48:42 pm »

"Stefano" has a mass of parts . I enquired about a few and found his prices were closer to retail than enthusiast trying to pass stuff on. But he is upfront with the price and would post to the UK and Europe.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: