| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bits and Pieces!!!!  (Read 5094 times)
TELBOY

« on: June 04, 2016, 12:05:44 pm »

Due to unforeseen circumstances I have numerous parts for disposal! Before you ask no engine / box or swing arms Sad  but just about everything else. from radiator, to all glass, doors, panels all for sale for small payments to be agreed. Only stipulation is you will need to collect if they are big parts and you wont sell on and make a profit Smiley P.M me if you need anything and I will send photos.
Some items:-
Radiator, light pods, bonnet, rear glass, side glass, doors, door cards, dash, seats (not too good) all panels (some excellent condition) mirrors (will need Roys fix kit) light actuator and switch, radiator fan, heater matrix and fan etc etc...........

Terry
suffolkpete
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 03:38:43 pm »

Terry,
It might help if you say where you are located.
TELBOY

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 03:56:02 pm »

Mmmmmmm ....... Think you could be right there Suffolkpete!!!! Am located near Heathow in Uk.
suffolkpete
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 05:44:17 pm »

It just occurred to me that you ought to advertise these on the club website and in the magazine.  There are some parts you ought to keep, mirrors certainly and heater fan.
TELBOY

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2016, 06:48:08 pm »

Thanks for the advice Pete. Will hang onto those parts then. Am still relatively new to this and just thought that I have double of most of the bits required to continue EOW1W so will pass them on. Will send Tim an advert.

Tel
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: