| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wanted : Speedo Cable, Hub end Retaining R clip  (Read 7904 times)
Gib

« on: October 18, 2016, 12:25:25 pm »

On a Murena but possibly the same on a few models.

Does any one have the R clip that holds the speedo cable in place at the hub end. I have carefully stored mine in the magic draw that all important parts go into when they are important and can't be lost.

Alternatively if you live close to Oxford and can help me find the magic draw, then you can have everything else that is carefully stored in the magic draw (which over the years must be full to capacity with very expensive and rare parts).

Lastly does any one have the dimensions of the clip so I can find an alternative supply.

Thanks
GP

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 08:45:44 pm »

I saw these clips for sale by Carjoy in Holland on their website in the past. Something like 6 Euro.

Have had a browse on their site (which has improved dramatically for Murena parts), but can only find the speedo cable at the moment.

Maybe a phone call to them and ask?

http://carjoy.nl/matra-shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=62_146

P.S. Donated my last spare recently so can't help on size.

Cheers,

Graham
GP

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 07:55:27 pm »

I saw these clips for sale by Carjoy in Holland on their website in the past. Something like 6 Euro.

Have had a browse on their site (which has improved dramatically for Murena parts), but can only find the speedo cable at the moment.

Maybe a phone call to them and ask?

http://carjoy.nl/matra-shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=62_146

P.S. Donated my last spare recently so can't help on size.

Cheers,

Graham

Just checked with Carjoy:

I have this spring in stock (new original Matra parts).
 The price is 15 euro + TAX.
 If you need, I make an invoice for you.
 Do you need just the spring or the speedo cable too?

Best Regards,

Met vriendelijke groet,

Laszlo Racz
Carsten

VF85

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 08:39:53 pm »

I bought from him http://www.hadespieces.com/apps/webstore/products/show/6372468

Gib

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 12:50:42 pm »

@ Carsten

From Me : Thanks for that link I can save a few £ on buying bits

From My wife : Thanks for that link He can now spend £ on buying bits he doesn't need but are shinny.
Carsten

VF85

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2016, 05:54:26 pm »

You are welcome.
Tell your wife that men need shiny things Wink

roy4matra
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 05:49:15 pm »

On a Murena but possibly the same on a few models.

Does any one have the R clip that holds the speedo cable in place at the hub end. I have carefully stored mine in the magic draw that all important parts go into when they are important and can't be lost.

Alternatively if you live close to Oxford and can help me find the magic draw, then you can have everything else that is carefully stored in the magic draw (which over the years must be full to capacity with very expensive and rare parts).

Lastly does any one have the dimensions of the clip so I can find an alternative supply.

Thanks

Sorry I have only just seen this item.

Just so everyone here knows, I keep speedo cables (made in the UK) for the Murena and I have the 'R' clip in stock.

Roy

Gib

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2016, 02:28:08 pm »

@ Roy any chance you could send a mail with the price so I can sort this out.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: