| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello! Here`s my `75 Bagheera  (Read 16026 times)
LevS

« on: October 14, 2016, 01:08:06 pm »

Hello, comrades!  Smiley I`d like to introduce my new project car - yellow 1975 Bagheera, wich needs restoration.

And now under the roof:
Matra_Hans
YaBB God

Owner of Bagheera, Rancho, Murena & Espace

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 08:19:05 pm »

Hi LevS.
From the pictures it looks as if you got yourself a rather complete Bagheera.  The chrome- pieces are in place, the correct rims and side mirrors.
From your email address (.ru) and  the Hello, comrades!  I assume that you live I Russia. I am surprised to learn that there is a Bagheera in Russia!
Congrats with the car and good luck with the renovation, keep us posted with your progress!

Greets Hans
LevS

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 04:24:21 pm »

Hi LevS.
From the pictures it looks as if you got yourself a rather complete Bagheera.  The chrome- pieces are in place, the correct rims and side mirrors.
From your email address (.ru) and  the Hello, comrades!  I assume that you live I Russia. I am surprised to learn that there is a Bagheera in Russia!
Congrats with the car and good luck with the renovation, keep us posted with your progress!

Hello comrade! Thank you for congrats! Yes, as I checked it`s complete in 99% or so, everything is on places. Except chrome trim (or it`s decal, or simply colored so) around front nose. And somebody resprayed in black mirror and rims. I have only left mirror (italian LHD car) is it fine or should be on both sides?
The biggest problem is rusted boot (leaking rear window seals and everything get inside).
I`m native russian (from Moscow) but now I`m leaving in Bulgaria. Here I know another guy with Murena, will see him in reality soon.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: