| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: more help!!!  (Read 204 times)
TELBOY

« on: March 26, 2017, 04:42:48 pm »

Can anyone supply a picture of how the 2.2 sills are mounted to the chassis, I need to know how the front is secured as mine were fitted using a strip of metal riveted to the front edge and then to the body? Thanks
Tel
Jon Weywadt
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 08:52:45 am »

Not sure what silla you refer to. Post a photo of the ones you have issue with.
I have a parts catalog that may show exploded drawing of how they are assembled.
I will dig it out when I get home.

Matranaut par excellence Cool
Gib

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 09:15:39 am »

Send a picture of what you have and I will send you what I have. Mine is up on jack stands with wheels of so I can get lots of piccies if you tell me what to take them of.
GP

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 05:38:59 pm »

Can anyone supply a picture of how the 2.2 sills are mounted to the chassis, I need to know how the front is secured as mine were fitted using a strip of metal riveted to the front edge and then to the body? Thanks
Tel

I fitted my "S" sills at the front using the existing rivet holes (used rivnuts) and nothing else....
TELBOY

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 08:53:02 pm »

Thanks Gib....that looks neat! Mine are also off a 2.2 but were on my the donner. they were secured by a straight piece of metal riveted to the front as can be seen by the 3 holes at the front. your picture gives me a good idea of how to fix them. the main picture shows them almost reAdy to fit to EOW
TELBOY

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 09:03:44 pm »

They started life as white before prepping, priming and spraying! the rivets don't line up perfectly so any chance of some more close ups of the front showing how flush they should be to the body at the front edge.... Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: