| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WANTED FOR 1.6 MURENA  (Read 5199 times)
sc1962

« on: April 16, 2018, 12:43:07 pm »

Hi all,I need a dashboard and radio console part for a 1.6 Murena both in brown if anyone has the parts spare ??

thanks

steve
lewisman

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 11:48:06 pm »

I will have both eventually. It might be a while though as I will need to swap out for equivalent in black.
sc1962

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 02:14:44 pm »

Thanks lewisman.do you know how long it will be ?? i am prepared to wait and am in no hurry.my dash has a big crack in it which was there when i bought it to be fair and i also require the radio console if you have it.mine has been butchered beyond repair im afraid(different owner and radios etc ?? Also i would be prepared to help you remove it as obviously id prefer to collect as its not exactly postal size Smiley.

thanks

steve Smiley
TELBOY

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 07:39:46 pm »

unfortunately my brown dash is damaged but I do have the radio part and the other tray if its any good to you
lewisman

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 11:44:20 pm »

Thanks lewisman.do you know how long it will be ?? i am prepared to wait and am in no hurry.my dash has a big crack in it which was there when i bought it to be fair and i also require the radio console if you have it.mine has been butchered beyond repair im afraid(different owner and radios etc ?? Also i would be prepared to help you remove it as obviously id prefer to collect as its not exactly postal size Smiley.

thanks

steve Smiley
Happy to accept help in swapping out the dashboard but I suspect that I am a bit too far away. Google HS2 9LP for more details. :-) I have a couple of Alfa projects on the go that will take priority. Realistically it will be forwarded the end of the year. Where are you located?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: