| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Passenger side electric window  (Read 17864 times)
roy4matra
YaBB God

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2020, 02:25:23 pm »

Apologies for the massive photo previously but I’ve no idea how to modify or even delete it. Newbie problem 🙄

It looks like Anders has already done it, but for future reference for any poster to the forum, any photo you are going to upload should not be the original (which is usually massive these days of 16 mega pixel and more cameras!)  So make a copy of the photo first, and then alter the copy to a maximum of 960 pixels wide, and then when you select the photo to upload to the forum, that is the one you select.

If you don't know how to alter your graphic sizes or resolutions, then I suggest you find out.  I can't give you details here as it will depend on what system you are using (Mac, Windows, Linux or even something else) and what program you use on your system.  But they all have the means to alter their parameters.

Just a thought but if you are taking the picture on a 'smart'phone, again the photo will probably be much too big but as I don't use one of these dumb things, I have no idea how they work.  But whatever, do not upload directly from a phone, unless you have reduced its size.  Someone else here will have to describe how that can be done.  Personally I would think the best way is to download the photo to a computer and do the alteration on the computer, but may be there is a way on the phone??

Thank you.

Roy
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 02:33:05 pm by roy4matra » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: