| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: French Car Rally at Rockingham last weekend the 16th  (Read 6205 times)
Tricky Dicky

« on: July 21, 2007, 06:14:41 am »

Did anyone go to the French Car Rally last weekend and if so was it a good rally, how many cars Matra's  turned up?
Richard
macaroni
YaBB God

Murena and Multipla - I like it 3 abreast!

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 11:31:05 am »

Yes, there was a 4 car Matra Enthusiastcs Club UK stand. It was the 15th actually, if you went on the 16th, you'd have missed it!
There was a Bonnet Djet, Bagheera, Rancho and a Murena.

We were, unfortunately, stuck out on the periphery so didn't get lots of interest, but those people who did venture over were very interested and lots of photos of 3 people in the Murena were taken!
The layout of the show didn't help visibility either and it would have been better had it been at Bruntingthorpe as in previous years.

The show itself was OK, but the general internet forum consensus is that it wasn't as good as previous years.

Did you go?
Tricky Dicky

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 06:45:06 pm »

Would love to have gone and was planning to go along in my Matra to boost numbers but at this precise moment I am having a battle with an exhaust for the Matra and also being nurse maid to my wife who has recently been in hospital after spinal surgery. So  I was unable to attend.
Maybe next time.
Richard
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: