| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: wanted - Murena black steering wheel and centre boss  (Read 8173 times)
zac

« on: February 20, 2007, 08:12:24 pm »

I've an aftermarket wheel and even though I'm a short a*se I still prefer the original wheel with the cut out. It's an 83 model with black and white interior so I do need a black wheel.

Anyone got one? Happy to pay postage from Europe or I will be at the London Classic Car Show this weekend (on the Jensen stand).

cheers

Zac
macaroni
YaBB God

Murena and Multipla - I like it 3 abreast!

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 09:11:03 pm »

Sports Cars Unlimited have one for sale on ebay at the mo.
I have one surplus to requirements, now I have a gorgeous Moto-lita one. It is in usable, but not very good condition.
zac

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 02:37:58 pm »

can't see it on ebay at the moment, I guess I should have looked last night. Bit annoying as I asked SCU if they had one.....
macaroni
YaBB God

Murena and Multipla - I like it 3 abreast!

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 04:22:48 pm »

Tell me about it!! I asked them for a fuse box cover a few weeks ago and they said they didn't have one and lo, it appeared on ebay last week and I just lost out on it 'cause I was in a meeting. Not happy.

The wheel just got sold for £30.
lewisman

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 02:07:22 am »

I have an original black wheel in as new condition which might do the trick.  The only problem is that it came from a 1980 Bagheera X so the plastic trim says Bagheera rather than murena.  I have removed the horrible brown steering wheel from my murena and hope to fit a nice Momo leather wheel once I have sorted out the boss kit issue.  As soon as that is done I will sell both Matra wheels.

Alternatively Will at Matra Magic has one for sale at £130 or so.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: