| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I had to ask...  (Read 6989 times)
krede
YaBB God

« on: March 08, 2007, 10:45:00 pm »

Be honest  Cheesy
Lennart Sorth
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 05:44:40 pm »

and its not just us owners.

Here in the UK, there are a lot of nice cars - I passed TWO Aston Martins (DB7 and DB9) on my 40 mile trip to Marlborough today, but the other day where I had to get something in Halfords, I drove past the entrance to get a good parkingspot with ample space. Once inside the shop, I was apporached by another customer asking if it was me with the Murena! - not many know the car, and then at the same time look enough to actually recognize the owner :-)

Even in this country, the Murena is still an eye-catcher.

/Lennart

Lennart.Sorth@matrasport.dk
Murena 1983 1.9i silver // Honda e '20 Charge Yellow  // VW Polo '22 1.0 tsi silver//
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 08:19:32 pm »

Here in the UK, there are a lot of nice cars - I passed TWO Aston Martins (DB7 and DB9) on my 40 mile trip to Marlborough today, but the other day where I had to get something in Halfords, I drove past the entrance to get a good parkingspot with ample space. Once inside the shop, I was apporached by another customer asking if it was me with the Murena! - not many know the car, and then at the same time look enough to actually recognize the owner :-)

A classic is a classic is a classic Wink

Whereas, a flashy car is just a flashy car to show that you have money enough to own it.

- Anders

1982 Talbot Matra Murena 2.2 prep 142
2017 BMW i3 "Charged Professional" 94Ah

Used to own:
2001 Renault Matra Grand Espace "The Race" V6 24v
1997 Renault Matra Espace 2.0 8V
1987 Renault Matra Espace J11 2.2
krede
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 05:27:30 pm »

Today as i was geting into my car I was aproached by a woman who wanted to know what brand of car it was.. her husband had been wondeing and wondereing about it, and now she wanted to give him the answer Smiley .. I must say to his defence that my car only say "matra" and not "Talbot-Matra" on the back Smiley
davidewanprice
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 08:03:37 pm »

I dont mind interest, just hold me back when people say its a kit car !
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: