| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Heater leak... the next stage in my Espace story!  (Read 19056 times)
tka

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 11:24:09 pm »

Hi JOSE,

Just to let you know: Now I myself went the Bar's Leak way to solve slightly leaking left radiator on the 2.016V.

Seems to have worked perfectly. - I.e. absolutely no leak anymore. Now I'll just have to keep an eye to generel engine cooling and cabin heating cababilities (to make sure that the wonder fluid has not done some unwanted 'leak stopping' too.

BR /tka

Thomas Kjær-Andersen, Denmark   

Thomas K-A, Esp. 2.016V, 2000
José V. Gavilá

1999 Espace 3.0 V6 24V

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 11:37:52 am »

Hello!

Hi JOSE,

Just to let you know: Now I myself went the Bar's Leak way to solve slightly leaking left radiator on the 2.016V.

Seems to have worked perfectly. - I.e. absolutely no leak anymore. Now I'll just have to keep an eye to generel engine cooling and cabin heating cababilities (to make sure that the wonder fluid has not done some unwanted 'leak stopping' too.

BR /tka

Thomas Kjær-Andersen, Denmark   

Thanks for letting me know!

I went same way (well, Renault garage did it for me, as they had to replace coolant, so they did it with 'old' one and then replaced with fresh one). So far, so good!

Please, one general question.... coolant level should be checked with engine cold or hot?

Best regards,

JOSE

JOSE V. GAVILA
La Canyada (Valencia)
SPAIN

http://jvgavila.com
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: