| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Ohhh the Horror  (Read 20249 times)
krede
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2007, 01:40:50 pm »

yep.. there it is.... Smiley... looks very much like an m1 ... you would have to know something about cars not to be fooled I guess..

Still.. even though Im a huge fan of the M1 (not M1A1.. that  crappy American tank) I still can't see the point in building one....its too sad having to explain that it is "just"(easy guys!!) a murena with another body shell.

The only "replicas" I think goes, are the kits that ARE actually replicas... ie, the Cobra and Ford gt40 kits that are build to the exact specifications of the originals.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 01:48:07 pm by krede » Logged
lewisman

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 09:53:36 pm »

The only "replicas" I think goes, are the kits that ARE actually replicas... ie, the Cobra and Ford gt40 kits that are build to the exact specifications of the originals.

My sentiments entirely
davidewanprice
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 12:23:14 am »

Can we include the Stratos replica, i'd sell body parts even for something fake that looks that good.... I think to cabbage (bicycle industry term for using as a donor) a car is fine, thats the owners choice. BUT when you do it it stops being a Murena or what ever and it becomes a kit, but if it really looks like an f50, then state it looks like an f50, if it looks like cheap airfix toy, it aint an f50... Further more it aint a murena, its just a shame....
lewisman

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 01:12:18 am »

I am no sure what you are rambling on about David, but I would include the Stratos replicas with the Cobra replicas, and GT40 replicas, as proper copies in their own right i.e. not taking an unsuspecting murena or Fiero or MR2 and trying to turn it into a "supercar"
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: