| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: At long last we are back on the road  (Read 5779 times)
Tricky Dicky

« on: September 23, 2007, 08:06:22 pm »

What a joy since May with one thing and another I have not been able to use my Murena. A long wait for a  manifold and exhaust ordering at the height of the summer holidays amongst other things didn't help didn't help.
 But I can say I have been out blasting the A 14 in my Murena. in the Rose of the Shires Northamptonshire for the uninitiated.
Listening to the throaty roar on acceleration and deceleration of the exhaust is music to my ears and the whistling of the wind as it ran over Murena's body was joyous.
It is so nice to be back on the road again.
A happy teddy again
michaltalbot
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 08:43:31 pm »

We fully understand You Smiley

brinkie

Previous owner of a Murena

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 03:01:59 pm »

What a joy since May with one thing and another I have not been able to use my Murena. A long wait for a  manifold and exhaust ordering at the height of the summer holidays amongst other things didn't help didn't help.
 But I can say I have been out blasting the A 14 in my Murena. in the Rose of the Shires Northamptonshire for the uninitiated.
Listening to the throaty roar on acceleration and deceleration of the exhaust is music to my ears and the whistling of the wind as it ran over Murena's body was joyous.
It is so nice to be back on the road again.
A happy teddy again
Ooooh yes I know what joy it is too! Yesterday, after months of standstill, I took possession of the Murena's wheel again. What fun it is to drive and to hear the engine roar behind you. I took the car to work this morning, although that isn't much of a ride, the choke is still on when I park it. Nevertheless, she's driving again Smiley

/Robert

Previous owner of a Matra Murena 2.2 (1981)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: