| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lotus Elite '74 LHD  (Read 7278 times)
Megatech

I'm a llama!

« on: December 14, 2007, 08:00:38 pm »

This is perhaps no the right forum, but beside my Murena I got hold of a 74 Lotus Elite. I bought it only because it's a rare LHD. After I got hand of it, it turned out to challenge my marriage regarding effort to put i on the road. Therefore it must go (I can hear you all shouting "Chicken", but after all she is sponsoring a lot of my toys).
I guess the best project is to get a sound RHD and use this one for spares and converting the sound one to LHD.
It has a nice pair of Weber 45 and a low mileage. Original in every aspect.

The negotial price is 20.000 DKR, which does not cover my costs, but you can't win them all. It has to go by end of January at the latest.
As the car does not drive, it has to be collected on a trailer. It is located in Northern Seeland DK.
Photos can be emailed. Contact: smedien"remove"@os.dk
Matra_Hans
YaBB God

Owner of Bagheera, Rancho, Murena & Espace

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 07:04:46 pm »

Hi,
When your choise is between your wife or a Lotus Elite, I find that it is OK to choose to keep your wife. But if your choice had been between your wife or your Murena I do hope that your decision had been in favour of your Matra.

regards Hans
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 10:53:03 pm »

Hi,
When your choise is between your wife or a Lotus Elite, I find that it is OK to choose to keep your wife. But if your choice had been between your wife or your Murena I do hope that your decision had been in favour of your Matra.

regards Hans

I hope your wife won't read that, Hans! Cheesy LoL

1982 Talbot Matra Murena 2.2 prep 142
2017 BMW i3 "Charged Professional" 94Ah

Used to own:
2001 Renault Matra Grand Espace "The Race" V6 24v
1997 Renault Matra Espace 2.0 8V
1987 Renault Matra Espace J11 2.2
krede
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 08:02:01 am »

When your choise is between your wife or a Lotus Elite, I find that it is OK to choose to keep your wife

aaaaaahhh... Im not so sure........ after all... It IS rarther rare to find one of those with LHD... Cheesy
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 11:27:49 am »

When your choise is between your wife or a Lotus Elite, I find that it is OK to choose to keep your wife

aaaaaahhh... Im not so sure........ after all... It IS rarther rare to find one of those with LHD... Cheesy

And ladies are on every street corner... Cheesy

One day, Krede, you will find out that ladies that are willing to cope with us are NOT on every corner Tongue

1982 Talbot Matra Murena 2.2 prep 142
2017 BMW i3 "Charged Professional" 94Ah

Used to own:
2001 Renault Matra Grand Espace "The Race" V6 24v
1997 Renault Matra Espace 2.0 8V
1987 Renault Matra Espace J11 2.2
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: